Impact Dance Studio has been offering quality dance training for the past 28 years. Our highly trained staff is passionate about teaching, and it shows.
Since we opened our doors in 1987, thousands of students have taken dance classes at Impact Dance Studio. We have studios located in LaGrange & Countryside, Illinois. We start our little ones at age 1 in our parent & toddler “Boogie Time” classes and continue through adult. Between our two locations, we offer over 100 classes per week in Pre-School Dance, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical/Contemporary, Hip Hop, Musical Theater & Special Needs Dance.
Why Choose Us?
- Safety – All of our dance rooms are equipped with suspended professional dance flooring for the protection of your child’s growing body.
- Monitoring – In addition to viewing windows and comfortable seating, our studio features cameras that broadcast the classes live into our waiting area onto large flat screen TVs.
- Professional Teaching Staff – Our faculty consists of highly trained teachers and assistants who are truly dedicated to bringing out the very best in each and every one of our students.
- Customer Service – Whenever class is in session, there is always a friendly, helpful staff member at the front desk to assist you.
- Online Convienence – Register for classes, purchase recital tickets, & use our parent portal to view your account and charges, send our staff a message, and more.
- Age Appropriate Curriculum – We believe dance is not a trend but an art form which is reflected in our teaching.
We realize you, as a parent, have a choice between several different dance schools. All studios are not the same. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities as well as provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure we are always offering our students and parents the best experience possible. We know you will find the online registration process a convenient and efficient way to enroll your student. We look forward to dancing with you soon!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it seems fitting to talk about the importance of children learning how to…